If you have been searching for the Ultimate Personal Fitness Plan that combines maximum results with minimum training time, you have just found your Perfect Fitness Solution.
Final Five Fitness Plan - Focus on that last 5 pounds that you have been struggling to lose with only 20 minute training sessions per day to shed that body fat and lose that final five pounds.
Lose Weight Fitness Plan - This Fast Fitness Plan is designed to shed fat and help you lose weight in the fastest amount of time. ONLY 20 minutes a day gets you on the right track to losing weight and getting back into shape.
You can finally train using only an Exercise Ball and Fitness Bands in the comfort of your own home with Maximum Results in Minimum Time.
Fast Fitness by My Home Personal Trainer allows you to select from the following outstanding Complete, Balanced and Time Efficient 6 Week Fitness Plans:
Flab To Fab In 15 A Day Fitness Plan - A Personal Fitness Plan that delivers in 15 minutes day? Our Flab to Fab Fitness Plan will provide you the perfect blend of High Intensity Weight Training along with High Intensity Interval Cardio to burn fat fast and turn your Flab into Fab in just 15 minutes a day.
Beach Body Fitness Plan - This 6 week Get Buff for the Beach Fitness Plan gets you ready any time of year for either your winter Caribbean Swim Suit Holiday or next years Beach Season.
Total Body Fitness Plan - We have provided you head to toe efficient fitness training so you can Build the Body of your dreams from head to toe in only 20 minutes per day with Fast Fitness Total Body Fitness Training.
Why does Fast Fitness deliver with maximum results?
What makes Fast Fitness one of the most time efficient Fitness Plans?
The secret within Fast Fitness and its effectiveness for both Maximum Results in Minimum Time lies within our Perfect Fitness Training Recipe'
1. Focus on the Four Major Muscles Groups - Stay away from Isolation Exercises. Burn fat and build muscle when working those Major Large Muscle Groups more often.
a. Legs - Squat
b. Chest - Chest Press
c. Back - Bent Over Rows
d. Shoulders - Overhead Press
2. Perform Compound Exercises (multi-joint movements) - Working multi-joints at the same time provides maximum benefit to your muscles.
a. Legs - Lunge or Squat (Hip and Knee Joint)
b. Chest - Chest Press (Shoulder and Elbow Joint)
c. Back - Bent Over Row (Shoulder and Elbow Joint)
d. Shoulders - Overhead Press (Shoulder and Elbow Joint)
3. Perform Supersets - No rest between two consecutive exercises. Working more than one muscle with no break provides an efficient and effective workout.
a. Work opposing Muscle Groups
i. Chest then Back
b. Work alternating Muscle Groups between Upper and Lower Body
i. Chest then Legs
4. Perform Circuit Training - No rest through your entire workout. Circuit Set Training turns your Fitness Training into High Intensity Resistance Training.
a. Train for maximum gain by performing all your exercises with no break.
5. Build your Fitness Training with Value and Flexibility in Mind - A great fitness value with outstanding fitness benefits.
a. Train with a quality Stability Ball.
b. Train with Dumbbells or while at home or at the gym.
c. Train with Exercise Bands at home or while traveling on the road for work or vacation.